American River College Kaleidoscope Fashion Show 2013
Located in Sacramento California American River College Fashion Department's flagship event is a gala fashion show highlighting up-and-coming designers from ARC's Fashion Design Collection's class. Join us for a very enjoyable Spring event featuring 12 designer's current work. Our show theme is Kaleidoscopes, celebrating the many designer's views, silhouettes, and styles. This year we will enjoy designs for women's, children's and men's fashions. See a slide show of the Kaleidoscope day here!
Fashion Show Times
11am (free) and at 5pm and 7:30pm on May 3rd, 2013 (per ticket price for second and third show $20.00 VIP $15.00 general $10.00 student) Where? Located at (Stage 2) also known as the Black Box theatre, American River College 4700 College Oak Drive, Sacramento, CA 95841
- Dure Arshad "Diamonds in the Sky"
- Lisbeth Conteras "Wonderland"
- Tiffany Hagewood "Mod–ish"
- Kristin Huss "Echos of Morning"
- Alexandra Kastner "Mod Me Up"
- Carolyn Keys "Lil Madam"
- Syu Martin "Gods and Monsters"
- Svetlana Nalobina "Untitled"
- Venice Ousley "Incognita"
- Helen Romero "La Beaute"
- Anha Tran "Resilence The Courage to Come Back"
- Saul Ramirez "The Same Boy You've Always Known"
Alumni Featured — Designers:
- Michael Kouri "Forever Yours"
- Ruchi Shah "Accesories for Forever Yours"
- Yennie Zhou "spring/summer 2013"
- History: Our 2013 show will mark the 12th annual fashion show presented at American River College
- Anne Dieu Fashion Department Adject Professor Sacramento City College.
- Melinda Carrie designer ARC alumni
- Kevin Gerety freelance consultant fashion and beauty
- Missy O'Daniel owner/hairstylist Allure Salon
- Catherine Sackett owner/photographer The Clothesline Boutique
- Del'Esa Lee
- Ashley Farr
- Alison Wukasinovich
- Andre Brisco
- Deborah Dano
- Allante Morris
- Rebecca Wood
- Nirra Radding
- Models Committee
- Saul Ramirez
- Kayla Carriker
- Brittany Meyer
- Allison Bleasdale
- Gavina Gill
- D'Ann Nunley
- Marlene Sao
- Kayla McCall
- Visuals Committee
- Josh Earle
- Emily Johnston
- Michelle Crawford
- Catherine Zeunges
- Michelle Thomas
- Lydia Neblina
- Ana Ruiz
- Lissbeth Delgado
Good luck to all, working with all of you was a privilege, Deborah.
- Show advertisement! For the 916 area code listings!
- Class photo was on April 24th, you looked marvelous!
- A posting of the show on Yelp!
- And a Show listing for the News & Review.
Creating an amazing fashion show!
Casting Call Information
Show contributors and credits
- Marie Hoffman
- Art Department
- Gary, Till and Burlingham Law
- Utrecht Art Supplies
- PGM, Dress Form & Antique Fixture
- Tim Engle Photography
- Icing on the Cupcake
- Embellish Boutique
- P.F. Chang’s
- LC Hair Make&up Skin
- Allure Salon and Spa
- Discount Banners
- Ruch.a Fashion Designer
- Whole Foods Market
- Raley's BelAir Nob Hill Foods
- DB Construction
- John Warda, DJ Rocking Entertainment
- Paul Mitchel, Hair and Makeup
- Samuel Grice, Videography
- Hui-Chun Chang, ARC
- Horticulture Department
- ARC Printing Services
- ART 420 Film Making
- ARTNM 332 Digital Video
- ARTPH 370 Fashion, Wedding and Portrait
- Betty Nelson, American River Reviw
- Bob Musser, ARC Theatre Technican
- Bonnie Spencer
- Teri Umbacher
- Dolores White
- FASHN 358 Apparel Construction II
- FASHN 379 Draping
- Gary Lane, Instructional Media Services
- Emily Johnston, Show Logo
- Ashley Farr, Show Poster designer
- Rebecca Wood, Show Program